Be a part of it
John & Kathy Duffin
If you’ve seen a big black labradoodle (Lil’ Bit) walking in Britton Falls, it is probably John or Kathy Duffin at the other end of the leash! The Duffins are Britton Falls “long-timers” since December 2007.
Club Spotlight: Tennis Club
The Britton Falls tennis Club currently has 25 dues paying members. We kick off the season with an open house, inviting all members and new residents interested in tennis to come out and play tennis, meet other players and learn about programs and events planned for the year.
- Chateau Hours: Monday-Friday 6am-9pm Saturday & Sunday 8am-8pm
- Grandchildren Pool Hours: Monday-Thursday 3-5pm Friday 5-8pm Saturday & Sunday 1-4pm
- Chateau Address: 13079 Del Webb Pkwy. Fishers,IN. 46037
- Chateau Phone #: (317) 288-0532
- Chateau Fax #: (317) 288-9284
- Comm. Emergency Phone #: 317-910-0672 (Brad Bryant, Maintenance Director). If you cannot reach Brad call 631-2213, choosing option 6 for a live answering service.
- Pulte Customer Care #: 877-785-8348 or email@example.com
- Sales Center Hours & Phone #: Monday-Saturday 10am-5pm and Sunday 11am-5pm (317) 485-7100
- Utilities Phone List 2014
- Lost & Found: If you lost an item when you were at the Chateau we have a bin in the coat closet & small items at the Front Desk.
What’s HappeningMuch of the excitement of life at Britton Falls stems from the abundance of lifestyle opportunities offered at The Chateau. Each month a variety of special lifestyle activities and events are scheduled to enhance daily life in the community. From our very active bocce club to painting class, book club to bridge club, from golf to mah jongg, there is always something engaging to do! Fun fitness programs such as water aerobics, tai chi, zumba, yoga, personal training and walk/biking trails offer numerous health and wellness opportunities.Enjoy the many lifestyle opportunities that Britton Falls has to offer. Come and be a part of it ALL!!
Mark Your Calendar for Upcoming Events (details to come soon):
Sept. 20th: DJ & Dance Event
Sept. 21st: Colts Game on Big Screen
Sept. 22nd: Cardmaking Class
Sept. 22nd: AARP Driving Course
Sept. 27th: Trivia Night
Sept. 27th: Try It Day w/ Fishers Parks & Recreation-Pickleball at Britton Falls
Sept. 28th: Colts Game on the Big Screen
Sept. 29th: Coffee w/ Senator Jim Merritt
Sept. 29th: Medicare Presentation w/ YR Senior Solutions
Sept. 29th: Allisonville Meadows Luncheon
Oct. 3rd: Trip to the Movies (Hamilton Town Center) “Gone Girl”
Oct. 4th: Britton Falls Art Show & Sale
Oct. 5th: Colts Game on the Big Screen
Oct. 6th: Clubs/Groups Open House Event
Oct. 8th: Ladies Breakfast
Oct. 9th: Vom Fass Lunch Event
Oct. 10th: Nashville Shopping Bus Trip
Oct. 13th: Flu Shot Day w/ St. Vincent
Oct. 14th: Fitness Room Orientation
Oct. 14th: ROMEO Lunch
Oct. 15th: Meet & Greet w/ Local Politicians
Oct. 16th: Bank of Indianapolis Event
Oct. 16th: Evening Fitness Room Orientation
Oct. 18th: Ladies Fashion Show