Be a part of it
Bocce Shootout runner up, Deb True, celebrates Karen Farrell’s shootout victory. Terrific weather and competitive fun were highlights of the evening.
Tom Martin, Roy Suarez, and Dave Cuddington enjoy laughter and friendship while grilling for the Sonoma 1 Group picnic. Over 90 neighbors attended this event!
- Chateau Hours: Monday-Friday 6am-9pm Saturday & Sunday 8am-8pm
- Grandchildren Pool Hours: Monday-Thursday 3-5pm Friday 5-8pm Saturday & Sunday 1-4pm
- Chateau Address: 13079 Del Webb Pkwy. Fishers,IN. 46037
- Chateau Phone #: (317) 288-0532
- Chateau Fax #: (317) 288-9284
- Comm. Emergency Phone #: (317) 288-0532 ext 1006 (Brad Bryant, Maintenance Director). If you cannot reach Brad call 631-2213, choosing option 6 for a live answering service.
- Pulte Customer Care #: 877-785-8348 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sales Center Hours & Phone #: Monday-Saturday 10am-5pm and Sunday 11am-5pm (317) 485-7100
- Utilities Phone List 2014
- Lost & Found: If you lost an item when you were at the Chateau we have a bin in the coat closet & small items at the Front Desk.
What’s HappeningMuch of the excitement of life at Britton Falls stems from the abundance of lifestyle opportunities offered at The Chateau. Each month a variety of special lifestyle activities and events are scheduled to enhance daily life in the community. From our very active bocce club to painting class, book club to bridge club, from golf to mah jongg, horse shoes to pickleball, there is always something engaging to do! Fun fitness programs such as water aerobics, tai chi, zumba, yoga, personal training and walk/biking trails offer numerous health and wellness opportunities.Enjoy the many lifestyle opportunities that Britton Falls has to offer. Come and be a part of it ALL!!
Mark Your Calendar for Upcoming Events:
- August 30- Britton Falls Choir ICE CREAM SOCIAL- Yum!
- August 31- Britton Falls HOA Informational Meeting
- September 2- Mayor's Night Out at the Chateau
- September 3- ISO Symphony On the Prairie
- September 7- Labor Day
- September 8- ROMEO Lunch