Be a part of it
Residents and Chateau Front Desk Employees, Betty and Rollin Kuznik, enjoy a day at the Britton Falls Charity Golf Outing.
Barb Killila and Sharyn Litwin cheer on the Indianapolis Colts at Lucas Oil Stadium on Monday Night Football, September 21st, with 34 other Britton Falls Residents.
- Chateau Hours: Monday-Friday 6am-9pm Saturday & Sunday 8am-8pm
- Grandchildren Pool Hours: Monday-Thursday 3-5pm Friday 5-8pm Saturday & Sunday 1-4pm
- Chateau Address: 13079 Del Webb Pkwy. Fishers,IN. 46037
- Chateau Phone #: (317) 288-0532
- Chateau Fax #: (317) 288-9284
- Comm. Emergency Phone #: (317) 288-0532 ext 1006 (Brad Bryant, Maintenance Director). If you cannot reach Brad call 631-2213, choosing option 6 for a live answering service.
- Pulte Customer Care #: 877-785-8348 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sales Center Hours & Phone #: Monday-Saturday 10am-5pm and Sunday 11am-5pm (317) 485-7100
- Utilities Phone List 2014
- Lost & Found: If you lost an item when you were at the Chateau we have a bin in the coat closet & small items at the Front Desk.
What’s HappeningMuch of the excitement of life at Britton Falls stems from the abundance of lifestyle opportunities offered at The Chateau. Each month a variety of special lifestyle activities and events are scheduled to enhance daily life in the community. From our very active bocce club to painting class, book club to bridge club, from golf to mah jongg, horse shoes to pickleball, there is always something engaging to do! Fun fitness programs such as water aerobics, tai chi, zumba, yoga, personal training and walk/biking trails offer numerous health and wellness opportunities.Enjoy the many lifestyle opportunities that Britton Falls has to offer. Come and be a part of it ALL!!
Mark Your Calendar for Upcoming Events:
- October 09- Inaugural Mah Jongg Tournament
- October 09- Atlanta Music Hall Band Concert
- October 10- Shred It Day at Dunlap Gill
- October 11- Britton Falls Cruise In
- October 13- ROMEO Lunch
- October 13- St. Vincent Chair Massage
- October 14- JULIET Lunch
- October 14- Fall Craft Show/Holiday Bazaar
- October 15- National Bank of Indianapolis Lunch and Learn
- October 17- St. Vincent Health Fair and Flu Shots
- October 19- American Family Trivia Night- EVENT FULL
- October 21- Marketplace Fair
- October 24- Trunk or Treat
- October 31- Monster Mash Ball