Be a part of it
Britton Falls Resident Larry Amick has his grandchild join in on the 2015 Turkey Trot fun!
Not only do Karen Klee and Marica Broman do a great job on staff at our Chateau Front Desk, they also take part in many of our fitness classes and recently participated in our 2015 Turkey Trot.
- Chateau Hours: Monday-Friday 6am-9pm Saturday & Sunday 8am-8pm
- Grandchildren Pool Hours: Monday-Thursday 3-5pm Friday 5-8pm Saturday & Sunday 1-4pm
- Chateau Address: 13079 Del Webb Pkwy. Fishers,IN. 46037
- Chateau Phone #: (317) 288-0532
- Chateau Fax #: (317) 288-9284
- Comm. Emergency Phone #: (317) 288-0532 ext 1006 (Brad Bryant, Maintenance Director). If you cannot reach Brad call 631-2213, choosing option 6 for a live answering service.
- Pulte Customer Care #: 877-785-8348 or email@example.com
- Sales Center Hours & Phone #: Monday-Saturday 10am-5pm and Sunday 11am-5pm (317) 485-7100
- Utilities Phone List 2014
- Lost & Found: If you lost an item when you were at the Chateau we have a bin in the coat closet & small items at the Front Desk.
What’s HappeningMuch of the excitement of life at Britton Falls stems from the abundance of lifestyle opportunities offered at The Chateau. Each month a variety of special lifestyle activities and events are scheduled to enhance daily life in the community. From our very active bocce club to painting class, book club to bridge club, from golf to mah jongg, horse shoes to pickleball, there is always something engaging to do! Fun fitness programs such as water aerobics, tai chi, zumba, yoga, personal training and walk/biking trails offer numerous health and wellness opportunities.Enjoy the many lifestyle opportunities that Britton Falls has to offer. Come and be a part of it ALL!!
Mark Your Calendar for Upcoming Events:
- November 13- Tom Wright Presents Radio Nights
- November 16- Live Longer and Healthier by Malkoff & Hughes
- November 17- Stamping and Paper Crafting
- November 18- Give Thanks Gathering/ Potluck Dinner
- November 21- 1st Annual Britton Falls Turkey Trot
- November 26- Thanksgiving Day- Chateau Closed