Be a part of it
Steve & Barb Osborn
Meet howeowners Steve and Barbara Osborn! The Osborns have lived in Britton Falls for 6 years after 17 years on the Central Coast of California. Read More
Club Spotlight: Tennis Club
The Britton Falls tennis Club currently has 25 dues paying members. We kick off the season with an open house, inviting all members and new residents interested in tennis to come out and play tennis, meet other players and learn about programs and events planned for the year.
- Chateau Hours: Monday-Friday 6am-9pm Saturday & Sunday 8am-8pm
- Grandchildren Pool Hours: Monday-Thursday 3-5pm Friday 5-8pm Saturday & Sunday 1-4pm
- Chateau Address: 13079 Del Webb Pkwy. Fishers,IN. 46037
- Chateau Phone #: (317) 288-0532
- Chateau Fax #: (317) 288-9284
- Comm. Emergency Phone #: 317-910-0672 (Brad Bryant, Maintenance Director). If you cannot reach Brad call 631-2213, choosing option 6 for a live answering service.
- Pulte Customer Care #: 877-785-8348 or email@example.com
- Sales Center Hours & Phone #: Monday-Saturday 10am-5pm and Sunday 11am-5pm (317) 485-7100
- Utilities Phone List 2014
- Lost & Found: If you lost an item when you were at the Chateau we have a bin in the coat closet & small items at the Front Desk.
What’s HappeningMuch of the excitement of life at Britton Falls stems from the abundance of lifestyle opportunities offered at The Chateau. Each month a variety of special lifestyle activities and events are scheduled to enhance daily life in the community. From our very active bocce club to painting class, book club to bridge club, from golf to mah jongg, there is always something engaging to do! Fun fitness programs such as water aerobics, tai chi, zumba, yoga, personal training and walk/biking trails offer numerous health and wellness opportunities.Enjoy the many lifestyle opportunities that Britton Falls has to offer. Come and be a part of it ALL!!
Mark Your Calendar for Upcoming Events (details to come soon):
July 17th: Del Webb Press in the Indianapolis Star!!
July 17th: Calligraphy Class
July 18th: Bank of Indianapolis Event-Fishers Scavenger Hunt
July 21st: Ladies Lunch
July 21st: Veteran’s Presentation
July 24th: Fishers Sertoma Social Event
July 25th: Aqua Rodeo
July 30th: American Louvered Pres.
Aug. 5th: Group Fitness Room Orientation
Aug. 7th: Evening Group Fitness Room Orientation
Aug. 8th: Atlantic Music Hall Band
Aug. 11th: Boat Trip Around Geist
Aug. 11th: St. Vincent SKINnovation Pres.
Aug. 12th: ROMEO Lunch
Aug. 16th: Men’s Fashion Show