Be a part of it
Larry & Sandy Shores
If you’ve been to Gloria Street recently, you have probably seen Larry and Sandy Shores. They moved here last October from the Muncie/Hartford City area. Sandy is a retired RN and Larry is a retired newspaper editor after a 44 year career in Muncie and 4 years as founding editor of M Magazine in Muncie.
Club Spotlight: Jazzy Jewel Club
Jazzy Jewels Club meets the first and third Fridays from 2:00-3:30 in the Craft Room at the Chateau. We are a group of people who teach each other in the skills of stringing, wire wrapping, beading and other jewelry crafts.
- Chateau Hours: Monday-Friday 6am-9pm Saturday & Sunday 8am-8pm
- Grandchildren Pool Hours: Monday-Thursday 3-5pm Friday 5-8pm Saturday & Sunday 1-4pm
- Chateau Address: 13079 Del Webb Pkwy. Fishers,IN. 46037
- Chateau Phone #: (317) 288-0532
- Chateau Fax #: (317) 288-9284
- Comm. Emergency Phone #: 317-910-0672 (Brad Bryant, Maintenance Director). If you cannot reach Brad call 631-2213, choosing option 6 for a live answering service.
- Pulte Customer Care #: 877-785-8348 or email@example.com
- Sales Center Hours & Phone #: Monday-Saturday 10am-5pm and Sunday 11am-5pm (317) 485-7100
- Utilities Phone List 2014
- Lost & Found: If you lost an item when you were at the Chateau we have a bin in the coat closet & small items at the Front Desk.
What’s HappeningMuch of the excitement of life at Britton Falls stems from the abundance of lifestyle opportunities offered at The Chateau. Each month a variety of special lifestyle activities and events are scheduled to enhance daily life in the community. From our very active bocce club to painting class, book club to bridge club, from golf to mah jongg, there is always something engaging to do! Fun fitness programs such as water aerobics, tai chi, zumba, yoga, personal training and walk/biking trails offer numerous health and wellness opportunities.Enjoy the many lifestyle opportunities that Britton Falls has to offer. Come and be a part of it ALL!!
Mark Your Calendar for Upcoming Events (details to come soon):
Nov. 22nd: Watercolor Class
Nov. 22nd: Billiards Tournament
Nov. 23rd: Holiday Music Sing-A-Long
Nov. 24th: Paint & Sip Class
Nov. 25th: Amenities Annex Pres.
Dec. 1st: CPR Class
Dec. 4th: Evening Fitness Room Orientation
Dec. 6th: Britton Falls Holiday Choir Concert
Dec. 8th: Men’s Breakfast
Dec. 9th: Marketplace Sponsor, St. Vincent providing chair massages
Dec. 10th: Lambert Holiday Music Performance
Dec. 13th: Breakfast with Santa (Grandkids event)
Dec. 15th: Tables of Christmas
Dec. 16th: Ladies Lunch
Dec. 17th: Oil Painting Class
Dec. 17th: Bus Trip to Yuletide Concert w/ Indianapolis Symphony
Dec. 21st: New Horizon Band Performance